09/03/2021 - Patch Notes - DW Spectrum IPVMS Software Patch v184.108.40.206307
DW Technical Bulletin
To: DW® Customers
Date: September 3, 2021
Re: DW Spectrum® IPVMS v220.127.116.11307 software patch
DW Spectrum® IPVMS v18.104.22.168307 Patch Notes
New Software Version: v22.214.171.124307
Current Software Version: v126.96.36.199842
Release Date: July 22, 2021
This is a cumulative patch which incorporates all previously released 4.2 patches.
New Device Support
- Encoders added to the analog list:
- 3S Vision S2071
- Amcrest NV4432E-HS
- Focus H&S FN-5016
- InVidTech UD1B-8
- Osiris’ NVR-32FD-H2L-4K
- Tescar Lead 16CH2H-5-1U
- Unimo UNVR-J3326
- Multi-sensor cameras:
- Avigilon 9C-H4A-3MH-180
- Axis P3705
- Hikvision DS-2TD2637x, DS-2CD6D52G0x
- Advanced PTZ support:
- Redvision RVX2
- Digital Watchdog DWC-MPTZ230XTW
- Added support for more cameras to the DW Mx9 plugin:
- DWC-MB95Wi28T, DWC-MB95Wi36T, DWC-MV95Wi36TW, DWC-MV95WiATW, DWC-MT95Wi28TW, DWC-MT95Wi36TW, and DWC-MT95WiATW
- VIVOTEK cameras experienced the GetProfiles Error regardless of forcing ONVIF media1 or media2. Fixed.
- The output from an Advantech ADAM-6060 I/O unit was not triggered by the event rule if it has never been placed on the grid after server restart. Fixed.
- Hanwha PNM-9084x and PNM-90815x multi-sensor cameras are failing on ONVIF initialization requests from the server. Fixed.
- Footage from the “Device recording” Event was missing frames for about one second when pre/post-recording is set. Fixed.
- Analytic events did not work consistently. Fixed.
- In laptops with dual GPUs, the desktop client will default to using the discrete GPU instead of the integrated GPU. Fixed.
- The desktop client used a case-sensitive search when selecting a virtual camera folder to upload, which caused the action to fail with the error “No video files found in selected folder”. Fixed.
- New system setting and general improvements to HTTPS cameras:
- Some cameras did not work in the HTTPS-only mode. Fixed.
- Introduced a system-wide setting that forces HTTPS-only communication for cameras (System Administration à “Use only HTTPS to connect to cameras”). If this setting is enabled, the server will drop connections to cameras that do not support HTTPS or a supported proprietary API protocol.
- System Owners will receive mobile push notifications by default for administrator-related events.
- Added support for Dahua in-camera analytics to Loryta IPVS-B5442Ex.
In-Client Upgrade Information
- Build Number: 33307
- Password: pjfzvk
Installation File Download
For More Information or Technical Support
DW Technical Support:
: 866.446.3595 : [email protected] : www.digital-watchdog.com
Rev: 09/21 Copyright © DW. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.