07/12/2021 - Patch Notes - DW Spectrum IPVMS Software Patch v184.108.40.206124
DW Technical Bulletin
To: DW® Customers
Date: July 12, 2021
Re: DW Spectrum® IPVMS v220.127.116.11124 software patch
DW Spectrum® IPVMS v18.104.22.168124 Patch Notes
New Firmware Version: v22.214.171.124124
Current Firmware Version: v126.96.36.199842
Release Date: June 14, 2021
This is a cumulative patch which incorporates all previously released 4.2 patches.
New Device Support
- Encoders added to the analog list:
- Advidia VP-16-V2
- Amcrest AMDV8M4-H5, AMDV10818-S4
- ANNKE DN41R
- Bosch VIDEOJET-X20
- Dahua C52A3N, DH-HCVR4104HS-V3, DH-HCVR4108HS-V3, DH-XVR7208*, DHI-NVR5416-16P-4KS2E, N42B2P, X72A3A, X82R2A2
- Hikvision DS-7324, DS-7632*, NR32P8-8
- Honeywell HEN04103
- IC Realtime BREEZE-6S2-108
- IntelBras MHDX 1016
- Interlogix TVE-1610, TVR-1216HD
- Lorex D861A8, LNR632, N882A6, NR908X
- LTS LTD8316T, LTD8504
- Moxa VPORT 461A
- Securtex Digital SD-2162*
- Tiandy TC-R3120*
- ToughDog Security TDNVR24P24KS
- Unimo UDR-JA1604
- Vicon ENC-H264-16
- Visiotech XS-NVR3108*, XS-XVR6116-4KL-HEVC
- Multi-sensor Cameras:
- Arecont Vision AV8476, AV10856*, AV20476, AV4856DN
- AVYCON AVC-NBM81F180
- Avigilon 12C-H4A-4MH-360
- Axis Q6010-E, Q6100-E
- Dahua DH-IPC-PFW8840N-A180, DH-SDT5A405WA-4F-B, DH-IPC-PFW8840-A180, DH-SDT5X405-4F-WA, DH-TPC-DF1241*
- GNS NCA08-FN
- Hikvision DS-2CD6924G0-IHS
- IC Realtime IPEL-M80V-IRW1
- IndigoVision SP-20MP-MS-360
- LTS LTDHIP39222W-28ISM
- Vicon V1020-WIR-360
- Advanced PTZ Support:
- Bosch 9000i, AUTODOME IP Starlight 5100
- Canon VB-R12VE and VB-R13
- Milesight MS-C2941-X42
- Panasonic WV-S6131
- HANWHA device support
- Added support for overlapped IDs on Hanwha NVRs.
- Added a GUI for non-admin users to access overlapped NVR IDs.
- Added support for the SPC-2000 joystick to the desktop client.
- Bosch cameras analytics plugin:
- Added the ability to understand object type.
- VIVOTEK cameras analytics plugin:
- The server did not apply height and angle values to VIVOTEK cameras after they were factory reset. Fixed.
- Frequent Plugin Diagnostic Event notifications for "Metadata streaming failed" appeared in the Notification Panel. Fixed.
- The server's maximum height value overwrote the camera's installation height set on the camera's webpage. Fixed.
- HANWHA cameras AI analytics plugin:
- Added support for SD card analytic events.
- Mismatch between the Temperature Detection areas in the desktop client and camera’s webpage. Fixed.
- Temperature Change Detection was missing from the Hanwha analytics plugin in Camera Settings. Fixed.
- Hikvision cameras analytics plugin:
- Added support for Hikvision analytics to HiLook IPC-T260H OEM.
- DW cameras analytics plugin:
- Updated DW Edge analytics plugin files in the installer.
- Added support for the DW_MX9 plugin to TVT TD-9452E3B, TD-9551E3B, TD-9553E3B, TD-9554E3B, and TD-9555E3B.
- RTSP streams from Sanyo cameras did not work correctly. Fixed.
- PTZ preset point and call execution did not work correctly on ACTi B26. Fixed.
- There was a slight difference in the zoom window view between the exported file and archive of Milesight MS-C9674-PB (fisheye). Fixed.
- Win4net-related requests will no longer be sent to non-Win4net cameras.
- The server sent the wrong FPS value to PELCO P2230L-ESR, which caused the initialization process to fail. Fixed.
- Hikvision NVR DS-7732NI-14/16 could not properly connect to the server due to an ONVIF issue. Fixed.
- DW cameras with CAAS firmware 4.0 and lower experienced large FPS drops while recording. Fixed.
- Some Hikvision cameras generated the wrong timestamp on bookmarks for LPR events. Fixed.
- The FPS shown in the recording schedule did not match the FPS value saved in settings. Fixed.
- Some events repeated several times in the Notification Panel. Fixed.
- Improper characters displayed in the log file for archive video file paths. Fixed.
- For some camera models, HTTP GET requests frequently returned 404 errors in the log file. Fixed.
- The Hidapi dependency library was missing from the desktop client installer. Fixed.
- Server's API did not properly support RTSP streams without video (503 error). Fixed.
- Some cameras did not stream in high resolutions when Intel QuickSync was enabled in the desktop client. Fixed.
- Server does not ignore the first stop event for prolonged events. Fixed.
- The text on tooltips for traffic detection notifications was not formatted. Fixed.
- A graphical glitch affected how Korean text appeared in the installer. Fixed.
- Analytics sections did not show up on the Plugins tab in System Administration. Fixed.
- Hikvision H.265 camera streams could not be viewed from the WebAdmin and Cloud Portal. Fixed.
- G726 audio did not play during archive video playback. Fixed.
- Unable to watch video streams over Cloud on the mobile client or web browser. Fixed.
- Added the option cloudConnectRelayingOverSslForced to the Advanced Settings page in the WebAdmin.
- Fixed an issue where the server could not play RTSP streams from Delta Encoder by fixing an initialization issue and enabling NAT traversal for UDP streams.
- DW cameras sometimes produced the error "No data received during last 0 seconds". Fixed.
- The server’s storage would become invalid or inaccessible after a while. Fixed.
- Gaps in recording occurred when frame processing was delayed by an analytics plugin. Fixed.
- Redesigned the in-client user manual:
- Modern look and feel
- Improved search tool
- Collapsible/expandable topics
- Added the option to set a custom domain name for the server to use with EHLO command when initially connecting to the SMTP server.
- Open Web Admin, go to the Advanced Settings page and modify the “smptName” field.
- Added an option to Expert Settings for ONVIF cameras to make the server use ONVIF/media2 to get their profiles.
- Improved Cloud security.
- Improved Server security.
Installation File Download
- Build Number: 33124
- Password: 1t8sih
Installation File Download
For More Information or Technical Support
DW Technical Support:
866.446.3595 [email protected]gital-watchdog.com www.digital-watchdog.com
Rev: 07/21 Copyright © DW. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.