01/17/2021 - Patch Notes - DW Spectrum IPVMS Software Patch v220.127.116.11403
DW Technical Bulletin
To: DW® Customers
Date: January 17, 2021
Re: DW Spectrum IPVMS v18.104.22.168403 software patch
DW Spectrum IPVMS v22.214.171.124403 Patch Notes
New Firmware Version: v126.96.36.199403
Current Firmware Version: v188.8.131.52401
Release Date: January 17, 2021
This is a cumulative patch which incorporates all previously released v4.1 patches.
New Device Support
- Encoders added to the analog list:
- Abus HDCC90011
- Advidia VP-16-V3
- Alibi ALI-HVR5016H
- Alumia QSS301-08-P8
- Amcrest AMDV10818-H5
- Bolid RGI-1622P16
- Dahua DH-XVR5116HE-X, DH-NVR6064, X72A3A4
- Dcode DEN408-64R-B
- EPCOM EV-5008TURBOUS, EV-1016-TURBOX
- FLIR DNR832
- Haitai X Mtum Co IPXM4
- Hikvision DS-7308HQHI-SH
- Hunt CCTV HAR526-32, HNR32P6-16, HAR326-4, HNR32P6-16
- InVid UN1B-16X16
- Lorex LNR608, LNR616, N881A3
- LTS LTD8304K-ET, LTN8716K-P16, LTN8716T-HT
- LunaIP L-IPR-5216-EP-4K
- Luxon HYB163TB
- Nelly's Security NSDV-208UK
- Panasonic K-NL416K
- SecurityTronix TVR-AR314-8
- SpecoTVI-16CH-720P-4TB-NSP, OS103T
- ToughDog Security TDHDX161-4K-2T
- Tyco TYCE4C
- UniView NVR516-128
- Visiotech XS-XVR6116-VS2
- Advanced PTZ support:
- VMS-21184: Hikvision DS-2DP3236ZIXS
- Multi-sensor Cameras
- Avigilon 15C-H4A-3MH-270, 12W-H3-4MH-DP1-B
- Hikvision DS-2CD6D52G0-IHS
- I-View FE-6MIPS06-F01
- Secubest NVM5-520
- Safire SF-IPPAN362HA-2Y
- Sony SNC-WL862
- Dahua analytics – Tiles in the objects tab had a thumbnail that didn’t match the associated section in the timeline. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue where an Edge server and PC server were unable to merge with one another.
- Arecont Vision AV08CPD-118 panoramic camera displayed the wrong sensor order in the desktop client. Fixed.
- Unable to view live camera streams or playback archived video on the Cloud client due to an "Internal Server Error 500". Fixed.
- The "On Camera disconnected" Event Rule did not work if autodiscovery was turned off. Fixed.
- The Desktop Client compatibility mode from VMS 4.1 patch to VMS 4.1 release did not work on some versions of Ubuntu and MacOS. Fixed.
- Exporting a video would fail if the file name was longer than 200 characters. The issue has been fixed by automatically shortening file names to meet the 200 character limit. Fixed.
- The start time of local files longer than 1 hour added to the layout would shift based on the UTC time zone. Fixed.
- Deleted cameras would sometimes be automatically re-added as an offline camera. Fixed.
- PTZ tours would stop when activated on more than one camera at a time. Fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Server’s storage became inaccessible after updating the Server to 4.1.
- A memory leak in the Advanced Camera Settings for PNF-9010R would cause the desktop client to freeze. Fixed.
- Watermark validation failed when checking exported videos that contain a text overlay. Fixed.
- The Server had an issue initializing some Vivotek cameras due to their implementation of ONVIF media and media2 profiles. Fixed.
- The warning banner that alerts users of the potential audio/video desynchronization when exporting to AVI also showed up on AVI exports that did not have any audio. Fixed.
- DW analytics plugin has been added to the Windows and Linux installer.
- Notifications generated by Start/Stop events are now labeled with either “Started“ or “Stopped” to differentiate them from one another.
- Added I/O license support for AXIS A9188.
- Improved Advanced PTZ for MS-C2971.
- Enabled zoom controls for ACTi A416, A418, A811, and A818 via ONVIF.
In-Client Upgrade Information
- Build Number: 32403
- Password: tebxkc
Installation File Download
For More Information or Technical Support
DW Technical Support:
: 866.446.3595 : [email protected] : www.digital-watchdog.com
Rev: 01/21 Copyright © DW. All rights reserved. Specifications and pricing subject to change without notice.